During the last few weeks the team has been hard at work making final changes to the website, and we are excited to announce the launch of the conference website for EuroPython 2021 today !
We have also migrated the accounts from last year's website to the new one, so you should be able to login right away. That said, we still recommend changing your password as best practice. If you don't have an account yet, you can easily create one to be ready for ticket sales.
EuroPython 2021 will be run online from July 26 - August 1:
- Two workshop/training days (July 26 - 27)
- Three conference days (July 28 - 30)
- Two sprint days (July 31 - August 1)
The sessions will be scheduled to ensure they are also accessible for those in the Asian and Americas time zones.
- Ticket sales will start on Monday, April 19. We have refined the ticket structure for EuroPython 2021 to make it easier to understand and added a table outlining the differences between the various ticket types.
- Financial aid will once again be available, since we've grown our team. We'd like to enable more people from lower income countries to attend. Applications can be filed starting Wednesday, April 21.
- The Call for Papers (CFP) will be opened on Monday, April 26. If you want to prepare, you can already have a look at the CFP page on the website. The CFP will stay open for two weeks. A mentorship program for first time speakers is planned as well.
- Sponsorship packages are already available for review. If you decide to sponsor until May 7, you can get a 10% Early Bird discount on your packages.
We will send out more detailed posts on the above items in due course. Please subscribe to our newsletter if you want to make sure to get all information.