“Planning a conference is easy and stress-free”, said no organiser ever!!
After months of intense spreadsheets, emails between teams, venues, suppliers, we are psyched to announce the details of EuroPython 2022 ticket sales!
📓Quick Summary of the EuroPython 2022
EuroPython 2022 will be held on 11th-17th July and it will be both in-person and virtual. It will be held at The Convention Centre Dublin (The CCD) in Dublin, Ireland.
- Two Workshop/Tutorial Days (11-12 July, Mon-Tue)
- Three Conference Days (13-15 July, Wed-Fri)
- Sprint Weekend (16-17 July, Sat-Sun)
- Combined Tickets: Access to everything during the whole seven-day conference.
- Conference Tickets: Access to Conference days, Sprint Weekend, and some sponsored/special workshops during workshop/tutorial days.
- Tutorial Tickets: Access to Workshop/Tutorial Days and the Sprint Weekend.
- Business tickets: If your company/business is paying for you or if you use Python professionally.
- Personal tickets: If you enjoy Python as a hobbyist or a freelancer.
- Education tickets: If you are a pupil, student and if your institution cannot cover a higher tier for you to attend.
🕊Early Bird Ticket Sales
The much anticipated Early Bird ticket sales will open in 2 days on 17th March. We're offering a flat 33% discount across all tiers for Early Bird Conference Tickets.
We have a total of 250 Early Bird tickets (130 Business, 80 Personal, 40 Education) up for grabs!
Don’t forget to bookmark the URL: https://ep2022.europython.eu/tickets
We’ll switch to regular ticket sales as soon as Early Bird tickets are sold out.
❓More details & Financial Aid
For full details including ticket prices, please see our ticket page.
We are committed to making EuroPython a diverse and inclusive environment. Towards our commitment, we are running a Financial Aid Programme to help individuals who would otherwise not be able to attend the conference. The programme is already open and will run till 23rd May 2022.
Got any more questions? We’ve got you covered at firstname.lastname@example.org
💻Guido van Rossum (GvR) Core Developer | EuroPython Fellow Grant
As part of the GvR grant, we are again offering free combined tickets to Python Core Developers. At EuroPython, let’s celebrate their hard work, exchange ideas, the thoughtful and the fanciful, and say thanks to them in person!
We are also offering free combined tickets to all of our newly elected EuroPython Fellows, as an appreciation for their major contribution to the past EuroPython conferences and Society.
🎗Reminder: Call for Proposal & Mentorship Programme
The Call for Proposals for EuroPython is well underway and we’ve already received some really exciting proposals. We’ll be accepting proposals till 27th March 2022, 23:59 AoE
We also now have a Discord channel connecting first-time speakers with experienced speakers as part of our Mentorship Programme. Sign up today if you want a Mentor to help you shape up your proposals: https://ep2022.europython.eu/mentorship
Can’t wait to see y’all in Dublin!
The EuroPython Team