Have you ever wanted to build an image search system, take a deep dive into pytest or learn about algorithmic trading? Then we have a treat for you!
The EuroPython conference will start with two full training and workshop days on Monday, July 26th, and Tuesday, July 27th:
Combined Ticket Training sessions
We have carefully curated 14 paid training sessions, which you can attend with a Combined Ticket. Each session is 3 hours long.
- Build a deep learning-powered image search system with Jina + BigTransfer (BiT)
- Building a practical Slack bot with Python & FastAPI
- Climate data analysis with xarray and cartopy
- Creating 2D Applications and Games
- Data Analysis with pandas - Workshop
- Docker for Machine Learning Engineers
- GPU development with Python 101
- Implementing a Neural Network from Scratch
- Introduction to Property-Based Testing
- Introduction to pytest
- Speedrunning Web Development: A Full Stack App in 10 minutes
- The Anatomy of a Python Class
- Transcend the realms of development - A day in life of a software architect
- Understanding Decorators and Context Managers
If you already have a conference ticket, but would like to switch to a combined ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a discount coupon that allows you to upgrade your ticket to a combined one.
Conference Ticket Training Sessions
Additionally, if you have purchased a Conference only Ticket, you are welcome to join the 4 sponsored workshops in the Argument-Clinic track!
- Activate Your Interest in Coding for Algorithmic Trading
- Build and deploy PyTorch models with Azure Machine Learning
- Knowledge graph data modelling with TerminusDB
- Python Packaging Demystified
For total beginners, we have teamed up with Humble Data to deliver a Beginners' Day Workshop, specifically for newcomers to Python. This is also accessible for Conference only Ticket holders and is scheduled for Tuesday.
We are also working on a Django Girls Workshop, which will be announced separately. We’ve scheduled this for Monday.