As part of Google’s ongoing commitment to encourage women to excel in computing and technology, we are pleased to offer Women in Tech Travel and Conference Grants for EuroPython 2014 conference.
They are offering the winners:
- Free registration for the conference
- Up to 1000 EUR towards travel costs (to be paid after the conference)
To be eligible for a conference grant, the candidate must:
- Be a female working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical field related to the conference subject
- Have a strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Attend the core days of the main conference
How To Apply
To apply, please submit this form by the 23th June deadline.
Winners and claim process
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by email, approximately 3–4 weeks prior to the event. If you are selected, you will receive additional information on how to register for the conference and how to receive your travel grant.