after our first successful “Ask me Anything” (AMA) session in September we want to run another meeting this Thursday to answer any questions you may have, share our knowledge or help you in planning your online event.
Some of the topics we can cover:
- our tools research and findings
- our concepts for running an online conference or event
- our experience with running EuroPython online
- what we could do to support you
- how our Zoom license sharing works
- how you can apply for a grant
- how the EuroPython Society works
- how we run the EuroPython organization with fully remote work groups
and, of course, anything else :-)
If you’re interested in joining the call, please send your name and email to email@example.com and we’ll send you the invite for the call on
Thursday, Nov 19, starting at 19:30 CET.
When requesting the invite, please also consider adding more context, in case we’d have to prepare for the answers, so we can better prepare and make the meeting more effective.
Please note that we will be recording the meeting and put it up on our YouTube account after the call, just like we did last time.
BTW: We are making our conference resources available on our website, in case you have missed our blog post earlier this year.