Since we had Easter holidays and a very busy PyCon US 2015 during the Call for Proposal (CFP) period, the Program work group (WG) has decided to extend the date for the talk submission deadline until:
Tuesday, 2015-04-28, 23:59:59 CEST
Please submit your proposals through the EuroPython website:
Need some inspiration ?
We are especially interested in the following topics in the context of using and developing for and with Python:
- Core Python
- Alternative Python implementations: e.g. Jython, IronPython, PyPy, Stackless, etc.
- Python libraries and extensions
- Python 2 to 3 migration
- GUI Programming
- Game Programming
- Network Programming
- Open Source Python projects
- Packaging Issues
- Programming Tools
- Project Best Practices
- Embedding and Extending
- Education, Science and Math
- Web-based Systems
Have a look at the talks presented at previous conferences to get an idea of what we’re looking for:
This year at EuroPython we will have plenty of presentation slots available for everyone:
- Talks: 170 slots available (80x 30min, 85x 45min, 5x 60min)
- Trainings: 20 slots
- Posters: 25 slots
- Help desks: 5 slots
More details are available on our CFP page.
Now is your chance to become a speaker at EuroPython !
EuroPython is the largest Python conference in Europe, providing you with an ideal platform to let the Python community know about your ideas, projects and thoughts.
- Don’t be shy and submit your talks. We’d especially like to encourage first time speakers to submit their talks.
- If you’ve already held a talk at another Python conference, perfect: send in your talk submission.
- If your talk did not get accepted at one of the other Python conferences: try again at EuroPython.
See you in Bilbao !
EuroPython 2015 Team