we want to try a new experiment and run an “Ask me Anything” (AMA) this Thursday to answer questions you may have, share our knowledge or help you in planning your online event.
Some of the topics we can cover:
- our tools research and findings
- our concepts for running an online conference or event
- our experience with running EuroPython online
- what we could do to support you
- how our Zoom license sharing works
- how you can apply for a grant
- how the EuroPython Society works
- how we run the EuroPython organization with fully remote work groups
and, of course, anything else :-)
If you’re interested in joining the call, please send your name and email to email@example.com and we’ll send you the invite for the call on
Thursday, Sept 24, starting at 19:30 CEST.
When requesting the invite, please also consider adding any more detailed questions, so we can better prepare and make the meeting more effective.
If there is demand, we’ll probably have these calls on a monthly basis to keep the momentum going.
BTW: We are making our conference resources available on our website, in case you have missed our blog post earlier this year.
Update 2020-09-26: We have put the video recording of the Ask me Anything session up on our YouTube account: